Moonbay Adjustable Tile Pedestal POD-E 90-180mm (Box of 40)
The Moonbay pedestal system is an innovative product range which extends the horizons of possibilities for modern construction and architecture. This unique design produced by Moonbay’s extensive research and development team is made from high quality polypropylene and is UV resistant.
The heigth adjustable and slope correctable pedestals are strong and reliable and suitable for most outdoor terraces, structures and water features. They can support a wide range of flooring
applications, including: timber, plastic and composite decking and stone or ceramic paving tiles. The pedestals are lightweight and easy to install and they can be laid over any stable substrate.
- Progressive height adjustment from 19 mm to over 1200mm.
- Suitable for tiles or timber decking.
- Compressive strength of over 2000kg per pedestal.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- UV stable and chemical resistant.
- Weather proof and temperature safe (-40 to +120 degrees celcius).
- Large smooth bases (diameter of 200mm) to mitigate (waterproof) membrane damage.
- Provides drainage and ventilation.
- Provides acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Can compensate for ground slope and tile thickness variation.
- Includes locking rings to ensure rigidity.
- Re-usable and Recyclable.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Backed by a 10 year product guarantee.