Davco Lanko K11 (Part A 20kg & Part B 7 Litres) Moisture Barrier
Davco Lanko K11 Moisture Barrier
Is a 2 part, alkali-reactive waterproofer that prevents the transfer of moisture from the slab. Suitable for internal or external application on below grade surfaces and between horizontal structural slabs and toppings to protect against hydrostatic water pressure. These surfaces include concrete, concrete block, brick and shotcrete.
Features & Benefits
- Used as part of the flooring system to prevent the transfer of moisture from the slab
- A cement-based moisture barrier for green concrete and screeds
- Can be used on a large variety of applications
- Brush or roller applied
- A negative hydrostatic pressure waterproofing system
- Final set 4-5 hours
- Packaging: Part A available in a 20kg bag and Part B available in a 7L jerry can
- Moisture Barrier
Thank you for contacting us. We'll answer you at first opportunity.