Sika Sikalastic 1K 10kg Pail Cement Based Membrane
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Sikalastic®-1K is a one component, flexible, fibre-reinforced mortar, based on cement modified with special alkali-resistant polymers. It also contains fine fillers, selected graded aggregates, plus special waterproofing additives to produce a flexible mortar that is ideal for waterproofing surfaces subject to flexural strain.
- Protection of concrete surfaces according to EN 1504-9, principles 1: protection against penetration (coating); 2: control of moisture (coatings); and 8 increasing resistivity (coating)
- Waterproof protection of concrete structures including tanks, basins, pipes, etc.
- Waterproofing external wall surfaces to be backfilled in ground
- Internal waterproofing of walls and floors, in basements
- Waterproofing of terraces and balconies over concrete or prepared existing tiles
- Flexible protection coating for reinforced concrete structures against the effects of de-icing salts, freeze-thaw and carbon dioxide swell consolidation.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Potable water approved according to AS4020:2005
- Suitable for negative pressure to 25m
- Can be applied on damp substrates
- Easy to apply by brush, roller, trowel or spray equipment
- Good sag resistance and easy to apply, even on vertical surfaces
- Good crack-bridging properties
- Very good adhesion on many substrates including concrete, cement mortars, stone, ceramics, bricks and timber
- Mixing ratio can be adjusted in order to obtain the consistency and workability desired for the intended application
Aprovals & Standards:
- AS4020:2005 - potable water
- AS3740 - domestic wet area pending
- AS4858 wet area membrane pending
- AS4654 - external waterproofing pending
No reviews found