Mapei Mapemastic Easy 20KG Mastic
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Ready-to-use paste adhesive with no vertical slip and extended open time for the installation of ceramic tiles on interior walls and floors.
- For bonding most types of glazed and unglazed ceramic and porcelain tiles and mosaics on walls and floors.
- For the installation of tiles up to 150 x 150 mm on floors and up to 300 x 600 mm on walls.
- For the installation of tiles on walls in intermittent wet conditions such as tub and shower surrounds provided that one of the surfaces is absorbent.
- Concrete walls, either precast or cast on-site (when properly prepared).
- Plasterboard and cement sheeting when installed as per the board manufacturers’ instructions.
- For the use over Mapegum WPS or Mapelastic AquaDefense, providing the back of the tile is absorbent.
Open time: 30-40 minutes
Adjustment time: 40-45 minutes
Grouting: 12-24 hours.
Set to light foot traffic: approx. 2 days.
Ready for use: approx. 7-14 days.
Application: notched trowel n. 4, 5 or 6.
Storage: 12 months. Protect from frost.
• For general ceramic tiles: 4mm x 4mm square-notched trowel : 6.3 – 7.5m² per 20kg bucket.
• For large format tile or tile with protrusion on the surface: 7mm x 7mm square-notched trowel5.4 – 6.3m² per 20kg bucket
• For ceramic tiles 200 x 200mm using 4mm x 4mm notched trowel 2.67 kg/m²
• For ceramic tiles 300 x 300mm using a 5mm x 5mm notched trowel 2.67 – 3.2 kg/m²
• For ceramic tiles 300 x 600mm using a 7mm x 7mm notched trowel 3.2 – 3.73 kg/m²
Actual coverage will vary according to substrate profile and tile type.
Packaging: 20kg drums.
No reviews found