Ardex X17 White 20kg Polymer Modified Tile Adhesive
INFORMATION ARDEX X 17
ARDEX X 17 is a white polymer fortified cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with mastic type properties. ARDEX X 17 has an extended open time, is non slump and flexible. Mix with water to achieve a mortar suitable for internal and external use in residential and light commercial applications. ARDEX X 17 meets the Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements for Ceramic Tile Adhesives.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive) and mosaics.
- Concrete, renders, screeds
- Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard on walls
- Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors
- ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
- Existing ceramic tiles (internal dry areas)
- Ceramic Tile Underlay (CTU)
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX X 17
- Internal and external
- Walls: 10m2 per 20kg
- Floors: 6m2 per 20kg
- 20kg bag
No reviews found