Sika Waterbar AR25 L Section Flat Waterstop
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Flexible PVC waterstops used to seal construction and expansion joints in concrete structures. Sika®-Waterbars are available in different sizes and types, depending on their use.
Sika®-Waterbars are used to seal construction and expansion joints:
- In water retaining structures such as reservoirs, water towers, dams, spillways, canals, swimming pools, sewage tanks, etc.
- To keep water out of concrete structures such as basements, underground car parks, tunnels, subways, retaining walls, etc.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- High quality PVC for long durability
- Suitable for high water pressure
- Easy to weld on site
- Many different sizes and types available, depending on their use
15 m rolls