Sika Formol 10 Litres Evaporating Retarders
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Formol is a chemical release agent applied to concrete formwork. It is designed to act as a bond breaker between formwork or moulds and freshly placed concrete.
Formol can be used as a general purpose release agent on construction sites. It can be applied to formwork or moulds made of timber, steel or fibreglass.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Equally effective on steel or timber.
- Allows for fast and easy striking of formwork.
- Easy to apply.
- Extremely stable during placement and vibration of concrete.
- Does not stain or contaminate the finished concrete surface.
- Reduces rust build up on steel moulds.
20 litre plastic pail
205 litre drum
No reviews found