Gripset BRW PFN 1mm x 1m x 10m Roll Butyl Rubber Waterproofing
Gripset BRW PFN
Fibre Reinforced Butyl Rubber Waterproofing
NEW AND IMPROVED BRW PF Sheet Membrane INTRODUCING BRW PFN.
Gripset BRW-PFN is a self-adhesive butyl rubber sheet membrane with a high strength needle punched fabric facing that supports the application of surface finishes for waterproofing internal and external areas. The high tack butyl backing provides a high performance waterproof layer with outstanding resistance to vibration, movement and flexing, delivering a waterproofing system that overcomes the limitations of liquid membranes.
Forming an instant waterproof seal when applied onto surfaces, BRWPFN system avoids down time for drying or curing, enabling surface finishes and adhesives to be applied directly over. BRW-PFN can be finished over with Gripset adhesives, membranes, coatings, screeds, mortars, renders, and approved decorative finishes.
- Wet area waterproofing, ideally suited on non-porous surfaces
- Allows direct fix of surface finishes - waterproofing over existing tiles, vinyl or timber flooring
- Self adhesive sheet membrane with sealing edge
- Fibre Reinforced Butyl rubber
- Excellent performance in low to high temperatures, -30°C to 80°C
- Compatible as a multi-layered system with BRW HD.
- Primed or dense concrete
- Scyon, compressed CFC sheeting
- Galvanised iron, zincalume, copper, aluminium, and most metallics
- Timber sheeting
- Structural floor sheeting, CFC sheeting
- Glazed surfaces
- Marble, granite and ceramics
- Soft and rigid plastics, PVC, DPC films
- Existing coatings including epoxy, polishes, paint surfaces
- Over failed water based and solvent based liquid membranes
White face fabric; butyl backing grey
10m x 1m Roll packed in cardboard cartons. Pallet 49 x 10m rolls
No reviews found